How to use the new Notion quick note widget. I can not find him.
Help between Notion users
Register & Ask
It's free & easy
Answers, votes & comments
Vote and select answers
Receive points, vote and give the solution
Android widget for Notion
· Download the Notion Android app from the Google Play Store.
· On your Android home screen, long press the Notion app, scroll in the menu, and then tap Widgets.
· Swipe through the widget options. Touch, hold, and drag the widget to rearrange it on your home screen.
· Tap the widget to then choose which workspace and/or page you would like the widget to display.
· Your widget now lives on your home screen! Add as many widgets as you like or edit the content of your existing widgets at any time.
· On some devices, you'll also be able to edit the size of the widget.
Hope that helps.