Not the thing you asked for exactly - but, the other thing you can do is colour the content in the table fields by adding inline equations - examples
you can even combine them, eg -
Create a Toggle List block using the + icon or typing / and choosing Toggle List.
- Insert Notion Toggle
- Apply your desired text and/or background color(s) to that Toggle List:
- On desktops, click the dotted icon next to the block, or type / to reveal options, then search for or scroll to your color(s).
- On mobile, select your color(s) from the Color option within the toolbar.
- If you’ve yet to do so, place your database within the same page as your newly colored Toggle List, either by creating a new database or moving or linking to an existing one.
- Drag the database into the Toggle item.