I am a beginner in Notion. Currently, working in Airtable. Want to do the Lookup function in Notion, but seems like it is not here. Is anyone able to help how we can achieve that?
In case you want something simple here is one possibility:
- create a db table called 'cars'
- create a db table called 'car colours', this has three entries: red, green, blue
- add a field to the cars db of type relationship and choose the 'car colours' table
You can now populate the cars table and choose from red, green or blue.
Worth knowing: You can limit the number of
- choices to 1 page or multi
- You can add new colours (or lock the lookup table) when in the cars db